Shalom precious friends and supporters,
I pray that you all are doing well we begin the start of the Jewish New Year. I am trusting that this will be a year of great fruitfulness and breakthrough for all of those walking in the light of Yeshua.
As I am honored to travel around to various countries and share of the work that we are doing here at Dugit, one of the things that I so often hear is, “Avi, thank you so much for bringing hope!” It is very common for believers to hear reports from the Middle East and feel a sense of doom and hopelessness. Whether it is ISIS, the Iran nuclear situation, or the refugee crisis, it is clear that many are only hearing of the fruits of darkness but not of the fruits of the light.
However, right now in Israel and throughout the Middle East, God is doing amazing things! In fact, it is reported that Iran has one of the fastest growing church movements in the world. It is also remarkable to think that here in Israel, the body continues to grow as the people of Israel come into a revelation of Yeshua as the Messiah. Back when I began Dugit 25 years ago I only knew of 200 or so believers. It is now estimated that the Body of Messiah in Israel is 15,000 strong!
My friends, be encouraged, we are living in prophetic times. And, even as the enemy is raging throughout the Middle East, he is raging for a reason. Our adversary is angry because He knows that the return of Yeshua is drawing closer each day as the saints choose to respond to the words of Yeshua and align our objectives with the ones he left for us before He ascended into heaven.
1. Every tribe and tongue must hear the Gospel.
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14
2. The people of Israel must acknowledge and receive Him as their Messiah:
“For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.” Matthew 23:39
These are the objectives that we have embraced here at Dugit. Though over the past two years we have not been able to use the coffee shop as a tool in this mission, we have committed ourselves to fulfilling this assignment the following ways:
• Daily: Serving the poor and needy through our Distribution Center. This gives us an opportunity to be the loving hands and feet of Yeshua on a daily basis. During these exchanges we are able to pray for people, share the Gospel, and hand out Bibles and Christian literature in their native language.
• Weekly: Adonai Roi Congregation conducts a Shabbat Service every Saturday in which we teach, train, and disciple believers of all ages and maturity levels. We also have 8-9 weekly prayer gatherings in our VIP prayer tower.
• Monthly: Each month we set apart a night where we gather the saints together to go out and share the Gospel on the Streets of Tel Aviv.
• Campaigns: Throughout the year we spearhead various outreach campaigns that reach out to the diverse population of Israel and beyond.
We are so thankful for all of you that pray for us, support us financially, and work to create awareness for this work. My earnest prayer is that all of you would feel the great hope that resides in the heart of Yeshua as we labor together to see His Kingdom come on earth as it is heaven!
Blessings in Messiah,